当前位置:主页 > 国际酒店 > 正文内容

外企回复邮件常用英语?

承诺酒店 2024-11-19 07:25 国际酒店 0

一、外企回复邮件常用英语?

在外企回复电子邮件时,使用适当的英语礼节和专业用语非常重要。以下是一些常用的英语短语和句子,可帮助你回复外企电子邮件:

1. 开头常用短语:

- "Dear [姓名],"

- "Hello [姓名],"

- "Hi [姓名],"

2. 引言:

- "Thank you for your email."

- "I appreciate you reaching out to me."

- "I hope this email finds you well."

3. 回答问题或提供信息时:

- "Regarding your question/request about [主题]..."

- "I would like to inform you that..."

- "I am pleased to share with you that..."

- "I have attached the requested document/files."

4. 请求或建议:

- "Could you please clarify/confirm/advise on [具体问题]?"

- "I would like to suggest/propose [建议内容]."

- "Is it possible to [请求内容]?"

5. 结束与表达感谢:

- "Thank you for your understanding/cooperation/support."

- "I look forward to hearing from you soon."

- "Please feel free to reach out to me if you have any further questions."

6. 结尾礼节:

- "Best regards,"

- "Yours sincerely,"

- "Kind regards,"

除了以上常用短语和句子,每封回复邮件都应根据具体情况进行适当修改和个性化表达。

二、酒店常用英语对话?

I wanna get a room for tonight.我想预订一个今晚的房间。

2、Do you have a reservation?您有预订吗?

3、Wait a second,let me see if I can fit you in.请稍等,我看看能不能帮您安排。

4、What kind of room do you want?您准备怎么样的房间呢?

5、I only need a single room. 我只需要一个单人间。

6、Smoking room or non-smoking room? 吸烟房以及无烟房?

7、You are in luck, we have one free. 您很幸运了,我们正好有一间房间空出来。

三、邮件英语最常用的句型?

1. I am writing to confirm /enquire/inform you…

  我写信时要确认/询问/通知你…

  2. I am writing to follow up on our earlier decision on the marketing campaign in Q2.

  我写信来追踪我们之前对于第二季度营销活动的决定。

  3. With reference to our telephone conversation today…

  关于我们今天在电话中的谈话。

  4. In my previous e-mail on October 5…

  先前在10月5日所写的信…

  5. As I mentioned earlier about…

  如我先前所提及关于…

  6. as indicated in my previous e-mail…

  如我在先前的信中所提出…

  7. As we discussed on the phone…

  如我们上次在电话中的讨论…

  8. from our decision at the previous meeting…

  如我们在上次会议中的决定…

  9. as you requested/per your requirement…

  按照你的要求…

  10.In reply to your e-mail dated April 1,we decided…

  回答你在4月1日写的信,我们决定…

  11.This is in response to your e-mail today.

  这是针对你今天早上来信的回复。

  12. As mentioned before, we deem this product has strong unique selling points in china.

  如先前所述,我们认为这个产品在中国有强有力且独一无二的销售点。

  13. As a follow-up to our phone conversation yesterday, I wanted to get back to you about the pending issues of our agreement.

  追踪我们昨天在电话中所谈,我想答复你我们合约的一些待解决的议题。

  14. I received your voice message regarding the subject. I’m wondering if you can elaborate i.e. provide more details.

  我收到你关于这个主题的留言。我想你是否可以再详尽说明,也就是再提供多一点细节。

  15. Please be advised/informed that…

  请被告知…

  16. Please note that…

  请注意…

  17. We would like to inform you that…

  我们想要通知你…

  18. I am convinced that…

  我确信…

  19. We agree with you on…

  我们同意你在…

  20. With effect from 4 Oct., 2008…

  从2008年10月4日开始生效…

  21. We will have a meeting scheduled as noted below…

  我们将举行一个会议,时间表如下。

  22. Be assured that individual statistics are not disclosed and this is for internal use only.

  请确保个人信息不会外泄且只供内部使用。

  23. I am delighted to tell you that…

  我很高兴地告诉你…

  24. We are pleased to learn that…

  我们很高兴得知…

  25. We wish to notify you that…

  我们希望通知你…

  26. Congratulation on your…

  恭喜您关于…

  27. I am fine with the proposal.

  我对这份提案没意见。

  28.I am pleased to inform you that you have been accepted to join the workshop scheduled for 22-24 Nov,2008.

  我很高兴地告诉你,你已经被同意参加2008年11月22-24日的研讨会。

  29. We are sorry to inform you that…

  我们很抱歉地通知你…

  30. I’m afraid I have some bad news.

  我恐怕要带来一些坏消息。

  31. There are a number of issues with our new system.

  我们的新系统有些问题。

  32. Due to circumstances beyond our control…

  由于情况超出我们所能控制…

  33. I don’t feel too optimistic about…

  我觉得不太乐观关于…

  34. It would be difficult for us to accept…

  我们很难接受…

  35. Unfortunately I have to say that, since receiving your enquiries on the subject, our view has not changed.

  很不幸地,我必须这么说,自从收到你关于这个主题的询问,我们的看法都没有改变。

  36. We would be grateful if you could…

  我们会很感激如果你可以…

  37. I could appreciate it if you could…

  我会很感激如果你可以…

  38. Would you please send us…?

  可否请你寄给我们…?

  39. We need your help.

  我们需要你的帮助。

  40. We seek your assistance to cascade/reply this message to your staff.

  我们请求你的帮助,将此信息传达给你们的员工。

  41. We look forward to your clarification.

  我们期待你的澄清。

  42.Your prompt attention to this matter will be appreciated.

  您能立即注意此事,我们将非常感激。

  43. I would really appreciate meeting up if you can spare the time. Please let me know what suits you best.

  如果您能抽出时间,我希望能与你见面,请让我知道您最适合的时间。

  44.Please give us your preliminary thoughts about this.

  请让我知道你对于这件事情初步的想法。

  45. Would you please reply to this e-mail if you plan to attend?

  请您回信如果您计划参加?

  46.Please advise if you agree with this approach.

  请告知是否你同意这个方法。

  47. Could you please let me know the status of this project?

  请让我知道这个计划的进度?

  48. If possible, I hope to receive a copy of your proposal when it is finished.

  如果可能,当你完成提案,我希望能收到一份复本。

  49. I would appreciate it very much if you would send me your reply by next Monday.

  如果能在下周一前收到您的答复,我将非常感激。

  50. Hope this is OK with you. If not, let me know by e-mail ASAP.

  希望您对此没有问题,如果不行,请利用电子邮件尽快让我知道。

四、货代英语邮件常用句子?

1、 货物将于XX时间完成? 货物将于XXX(时间)完成。

  When will the cargo be ready? Cargo will be ready at XXX (Jan.28th).

  2、 仓位紧张,请尽快确认

  Please confirm soonest as possible due to tight space

五、国际航班常用英语?

1. What's the departure time? 飞机何时起飞?

2. What time does the plane take off? 飞机何时起飞呢?

3. When does the next flight leave? 下一班飞机何时起飞呀?

4. Is the plane on time? 飞机准点不?

5. I need to reschedule my flight. 我要更改航班。

6. Could u show me your boarding pass, please? 能让我看下你的登机牌吗?

7. I'm in economy/business/first class. 我在经济舱/公务舱/头等舱。

8. Ladies and gentlemen, we will be departing soon. Please fasten your seat belt. 女生们先生们,我们的飞机即将起飞,请系好安全带。

六、酒店行李生常用英语?

常用英语如下所示:

porter行李员, concierge,不少星级酒店用这个词 ,

行李负责人 baggagemaster 行李车厢 baggage car 行李车 luggage barrow 行李搬运工 baggage-smasher(俚语)

希望我的回答能够对你有所帮助。

七、酒店常用英语单词?

以下是一些酒店中常用的英语单词:

住宿:

房间:酒店内供客人睡觉的私人空间。

套房:更大、更豪华的房间类型,通常带有独立的起居区。

单人间:配备一张床的房间,适合一个人入住。

双人间:配备一张双人床的房间,适合两人入住。

双床房:配备两张单人床的房间,适合两人入住。

家庭房:专为家庭设计的较大房间,通常配有更多床位。

无障碍客房:专为残疾人士设计的客房,包括无障碍设施。

顶层公寓:豪华公寓或套房,通常位于酒店的顶层。

预订及入住:

预订:在特定时间入住酒店的安排。

预订:进行预订。

入住:到酒店登记并领取房间钥匙。

退房:离开酒店并支付账单。

接待处:酒店的前台,为客人办理入住、退房、询问信息等。

礼宾部:酒店工作人员,可以为客人提供信息和帮助,例如预订餐厅或安排交通。

Bellhop:酒店工作人员,帮助客人搬运行李。

设施和服务:

设施:酒店为客人提供的设施和服务,例如游泳池、健身中心或水疗中心。

Wi-Fi:客人可以使用无线互联网连接来连接其设备。

客房服务:将食物和饮料送到客人房间的服务。

洗衣服务:为客人洗衣、熨烫衣服的服务。

夜床服务:为客人准备床铺的服务,例如打开被子并将巧克力放在枕头上。

叫醒服务:酒店在特定时间叫醒客人的电话。

其他常用词:

客人:住在旅馆的人。

员工:酒店的员工。

经理:酒店的负责人。

客房部:负责清洁酒店房间的部门。

保安:负责酒店及其客人安全的部门。

代客泊车:酒店工作人员为客人停放汽车的一项服务。

礼宾部:酒店工作人员,可以为客人提供信息和帮助,例如预订餐厅或安排交通。

Bellhop:酒店工作人员,帮助客人搬运行李。

八、酒店常用英语有哪些?

常用酒店英语口语:

预定房间

1.Do I need to pay a deposit.我需要付押金吗?

2.I'd like to book a suite.我想要预定一个套间。

3.I'd prefer a quiet room.我想要一个安静点的房间。

4.I'd like a room with a view.我想要一个风景较好的房间。

5.I'd like to book a single room.我想要预定一个单人间。

6.I'd like to book a double room.我想要预定一个双人间。

7.I'd like to book a deluxe suite.我想要预定一个豪华套间。

8.What kind of room would you like?您需要什么样的房间?

9.When will you stay in our hotel?您什么时候过来我们酒店?

10.How long will you stay in our hotel?你要在我们酒店待多久?

11.In whose name is the reservation made?是以谁的名义订的房间?

12.Would you like breakfast in our hotel?您要不要在饭店吃早餐?

13.I'd like a room facing the sea/the mountains.我喜欢朝向大海/群山的房间。

14.I would like to book a standard room for three days.我想预订三天的标准间。

15.We will be staying from tuesday for three nights.我们从星期二开始住三晚。

16.The closest tourist destination is the beach.离这里最近的旅游景点是海滩。

17.I'd like to make a reservation for a suite1 with both shower and bath.我想预订一个既带淋浴又带浴缸的套房。

18.Is it just for tonight?只住今晚吗?

19.How long will you be staying?您打算住多久?

20.How long will you stay with us?您打算住多久?

21.How much will that room be?那个房间的价格是?

22.What attractions are nearby?附近有什么旅游景点?

23.Do you have any vacancies now?请问目前有空房间吗?

24.Can I just come some other time?我不能换个时间过来吗?

25.I should look up some hotel rates.我应该查一下一些酒店的价格。

26.I could look up some hotel rates.我可以查一下一些酒店的价格。

27.Then do you have anything less expensive?那你们有其他便宜一点的吗?

28.I heard that your hotel is offering a discount now.我听说你们酒店正在打折。

29.From what date and how many nights will you be staying?要哪天的,您想住几晚?

30.I made a reservation there and I need to change it. 我预订过一个房间,现在我想换一个时间。

31.Can you check to see if there are any vacancies tomorrow?你能帮我查明天是否有空房吗?

32.I'm sorry,but we're fully booked for single rooms.Would you like to have a double one?很抱歉,我们的单人间已经订满了,给您订双人间可以吗?

33.From which country?从哪个国家预订的?

34.Does it include breakfast?包括早餐吗?

35.I have found your booking.我找到了你的订单。

36.Does the price include breakfast?房价是否包括早餐?

37.How about your hotels's location?请问贵酒店位于哪里?

38.I'll check our reservation record.我来查一下我们的预订记录。

39.The facilities at this hotel are great.这家旅馆的设施很棒。

40.We would like a room with a balcony.我们想要一个有阳台的房间。

41.Does your hotel offer pick-up service?请问贵酒店有接车服务吗?

42.I am sorry, no elite room is available.很抱歉,我们没有商务客房了。

43.What time do you expect to arrive,Sir ?请问您大概什么时候到酒店,先生。

44.I want to book a suite for my family and me.我想为我和我的家人订一间套房。

45.It's all right for the 18th ,but not the 19th.18日的订房没问题,但19日恐怕不行。

46.Can you check to see if there are any vacancies tomorrow?你能不能帮我查一查明天有没有空房?

47.I'm going to be arriving late, but please keep my reservation.我晚一点到,请保留预订房间。

48.It's through a third-party website.Sometimes, the bookings can get lost.你是通过第三方网站订的。有时候,订单会出问题。

49.We wil hold your booking until 7:00 pm. without a guarantee.没有任何担保的情况下,我们会为您将房间保留到7点。

50.We have a free breakfast buffet every morning from 6am-9am. Price is 150 dollars.我们每天从早上6点到9点有免费的早餐自助餐,房价150元。

扩展资料:

酒店退房情景对话

(F: Frontdesk G: Guest)

F: Good afternoon. How may I help you?

下午好,请问有什么可以帮到您?

G: Can you check me out please?

可以帮我退房吗?

F: Sure. What’s your room number and name please?

好的,请问您怎么称呼,您的房间号是多少?

G: My room number is 305 and name is Smith.

我的房间号是305,我叫史密斯

F: Wait a moment please. Here is your bill. Please check it to see if the account is correct.

请您稍等。这是您的账单,请看看是否正确。

G: The total cost is 330. What’s extra 20 dollars for?

一共消费了330,这多出来的20是怎么回事?

F: That’s for the international phone call you made in the room.

这是您在房间内拨打国际长途的费用。

G: Can I pay with a credit card?

我可以用信用卡支付吗?

F: Of course, you can. May I have your passport, please?

当然,请您给我下您的护照。

G: Here you are.

给你。

F: Here is your receipt. Thank you. Have a nice day.

这是您的收据,谢谢您,祝您有愉快的一天

G: Thank you, you too, bye.

谢谢,你也是,再见。

九、英语住酒店常用语?

1,Good morning. This is Room reservation.Can I help you?

2,What kind of room would you like to reserve?

3,A single room or a double room?

4, For which dates do you want to book the rooms?

5,What time will you be arriving?

6,May I know your name?

7,How long will you be staying?

8,I’d like to confirm your reservation.

9, I’ll check the room availability.

10, You should pay a deposit of US$100 beforehand.

11,There is a 10 per cent discount.

12,What kind of room would you be prefer?

13,Have you got a booking?

14, We’ll extend your reservation for you.

15, We wish you a pleasant stay in our hotel.

16,Please don’t leave anything behind.

17, Mind or Watch your step!

18,We wish you a pleasant journey.

19, Have a nice trip!

20,You are welcome!

十、国际物流英语常用语句?

以下是一些国际物流英语常用语句:

1. Could you please provide us with the tracking number for this shipment?

2. We need to arrange for the transportation of these goods to their destination.

3. Can you give me an estimate on the shipping cost for this order?

4. The cargo is currently in transit and is scheduled to arrive at its destination on Tuesday.

5. We require all necessary documentation, including a Bill of Lading and Commercial Invoice, before we can proceed with the shipment.

6. The container has been loaded onto the vessel and is scheduled to depart on Friday.

7. Please let us know if any special handling requirements are needed for this shipment.

8. We have encountered a delay due to inclement weather conditions and will provide an updated delivery schedule as soon as possible.

9. The shipment has been delivered and signed for by the recipient.

10. We can offer various shipping options, including air, ocean, and ground freight.

相关文章